Every Patient Shall:
- Respect the rights and treat all healthcare workers and other patients and visitors with dignity.
- Comply with all hospital policies and guidelines as informed or displayed be available for any appointments made or notify the hospital as early as possible if you are unable to do so.
- Acknowledge that some other patients' medical condition may be more urgent than yours and accept that your doctor may need to attend them first. Kindly cooperate in such situations.
- Take responsibility for your hospital bill.
- Provide us with comprehensive and accurate details about your past medical records and be complaint as regard to taking medication or following any other prescribed treatment.
- Follow the prescribed and agreed treatment plan and carefully comply with the instructions given.
- Accept responsibility for decisions you make regarding the treatment.
- Do not take medication independent of medical advice.
- Do not ask us to provide incorrect information, receipts, or certificates.
- Do not waste medical resources and time unnecessarily.
- Accept, where applicable, adaptations to the environment to ensure a safe and secure stay in hospital with a full explanation from our staff.
- Accept the measures taken by the hospital to ensure personal privacy and confidentiality of medical records.
- Provide correct information regarding identity and financial status.
- Strictly follow the Hospitals Visitors Policy.
- To protect the environment.
- To utilize the health care system appropriately and do not abuse it.